Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Friday, January 20, 2006

...hence he said

Dil Unko Dhoodatha Hai, Hum Dil Ko Dhoondate Hain
Bhatke Hue Musafir, Manzil Ko Dhoondate Hain.

Duniya Se Hai Niraala, Dastoor (hum :P) Ashiqon Ka
Jeena Ke Arzoo Mein, Kaatil Ko Dhoodaten Hain!
__

Ae baarish zara tham ke baras,
jab mera yaar aaye tab jamm ke baras.
Pehle na baras ke who aa na sake,
phir itna baras ke who jaa na sake!