Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

better do not gift her


A man on his wife's birthday had no money to buy a gift for her. So he takes one blank cheque and writes "1000 Kisses".

When he returned home, he asked about it & his wife said "Thanks! I got cashed from Bank Manager"!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    @CC: haan re yeh sadu wala hai! iska elaborate version suna hai kya? ;) it was not just about bank manager encashing kisses but a whole lot of monthly expenses paid 'in kind' ;))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home