Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Contractual


Wife : Honey! what are you looking for ?
Husband : Nothing.
Wife : Nothing... ?? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour now!
Husband : I was just looking for the expiry date.

PS: Its a personal joke between me and my girl about contracts! I tell her I am gonna get bored of her in 25 years so lets go for 5-year live-in-contracts :P Five must be a good figure and 5-year plans must be a good thing, after all the carts of our country are rolling on the wheels on 5-year-plans since forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home