Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Business


How men and women make business?


Man discovered weapons - invented hunting.
Woman discovered hunting - invented furs.

Man discovered colors - invented painting.
Woman discovered colors - invented make-up.

Man discovered speech - invented conversation.
Woman discovered speech - invented gossip.

Man discovered agriculture - invented food.
Woman discovered agriculture - invented diet.

Man discovered trade - invented money.
Woman discovered trade - invented shopping.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM, April 10, 2006, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    @CC: hey thanks there! I had read those 2 ending lines long back but when I copied this post, the source had them missing.
    Thanks for pointing them out!

    Oh between are you making that point that women stuck to shopping ? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home