Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Delusion of Married Life



This is how our love life is and I know for sure our whole life together is gonna be! We keep petting . . . oops patting each other ;-)

I keep making rules and she keeps giving me pats :">

*sigh*
I wish she would follow such sweet rules.

Curerent Music: If We Hold on Together by Diana Ross