Joys of Married Life

No I do not intend to get lucky for quite a few years! This is gonna be hilarious, sarcastic, dark humoured, senseless bashing place..... anything but serious! Well, I have this philosophy in life that for want of its share of quarrels, arguments, sarcasm, ridiculing, leg-pulling, flirting, mocking, flying-dishes, et al. a marriage is a wasted one! Praying hard my future wife does NOT happen to blog-hop here *nail bitting* "It is not the girl in my life but the life in my girl that matters."

Friday, December 29, 2006

Its only words...

... and words are all I have
to take your heart away!

And so it goes!
came across these beautiful ones so thought of saving them here for posterity ;-)

Khamosh mohabbat ka ek ehsaas hai woh,
meri khwahish meri jazbaat hai woh
Aksar kyon yeh khayaal aata hai mann mein,
meri pehli khoj aur meri aakhri talaash hai woh!

"Roz kisi ka intezar hota hai, Roz yeh dil bekarar hota hai
Kaash ke koi samajh pata ki chup rehne walo ko bhi kisi se ___ hota hai ?!"

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, March 31, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey,
    "Khamosh mohabbat" is just too good.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, March 31, 2008, Blogger Ashish Gupta said…

    @nithya: Hi! Yes its good. So darn good that, it became too good to be true!!! :-(


    I'm wondering how you stumbled upon this page! I do remember reading you sporadically but I cannot seem to remember the URL. Pls mention your link.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home